OP 300 Cat Scan Tomograph
For the past 50 years, Instrumentarium Dental has been pioneering imaging systems designed for Dentists. From the original Orthopantomograph® OP1 to the most comprehensive 3-in-1 imaging system on the market today, the Orthopantomograph® OP300.
The ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH® OP300 combines advanced panoramic imaging or Cone Beam 3D imaging giving you a truly adaptable platform.
- Adult panoramic
- Pedo panoramic
- Wide layer panoramic
- Orthogonal panoramic
- Wide arch panoramic
- Bitewing imaging
- TMJ imaging
- Cone beam imaging (4cmx6cm, 8cmx6cm)
- MULTILAYER PANORAMIC: Increases thickness of focal area compared to traditional panoramic imaging providing 5 panoramic layers in one scan.
- SMARTVIEW™ SCOUT IMAGE: A two dimensional scout image is taken before the 3D exam, allowing for volume adjustment to ensure perfect patient positioning.
- PROVEN 5-POINT POSITIONING SYSTEM: Ensures easy patient positioning while eliminating unwanted movement during exposure3D features:
- 6 cm x 4cm – A small FOV optimized for local diagnostics like single implant planning, 3rd molar extractions and endodontic procedures, keep the patient dose at a substantially reduced level.
- 6 cm x 8 cm – FOV covering complete dental arch for multiple implant placement and operations using surgical guides.
Selectable 3D resolution:
- Standard resolution – Fast Reconstruction, low dose
- High resolution – For more detailed diagnostics
- Panoramic X-rays
- 3D Imaging for Computer Guided Implant Placement
- Impacted or Over retained Wisdom Teeth Imaging,