Even under the best of conditions, traditional impressions are still uncomfortable, occasionally unreliable and unpleasant tasting. That’s why we’re proud to offer goop-free, full digital impressions with the revolutionary iTero® Element™ Scanner.
Not only is a digital impression more comfortable, it’s also much more accurate. The scanner takes an incredibly detailed impression of your teeth and gums. Once the scan is complete, your dentist will then have a 3D model of your mouth that can be used to create detailed crowns, bridges, implants, and Invisalign® clear aligners and retainers. This digital accuracy eliminates the need to retake impressions, keeping your time in the chair to an absolute minimum.
Your dentist uses the iTero Element Scanner’s wand to capture images of your tooth surfaces and gum tissue.
You and your dentist can follow the scanning progress on the screen.
THE 3D MODEL
The completed scan is available as a 3D model that your dentist can use to begin planning your Invisalign treatment.
• No gooey mess associated with impression materials
• Breathe and swallow as you normally would
• No unpleasant taste or smell
• View 3D scans onscreen with your dentist immediately
• Faster delivery times of your personalized treatment plan
• Allows for a precise fit of crowns, bridges, implants, and Invisalign clear aligners and retainers
• Eliminates the need to retake impressions